Government representatives from Dominican Republic, Guatemala, Madagascar, Niger, Uganda and Zambia will reflect on current capacity building initiatives and opportunities in their countries.
Moderated by Laura Señan, Manager of Alliances Fundación Avina with the participation of:
- Santiago Alba-Coral, Director of Climate-Resilient Food Systems program, International Development Research Center.
- Sara González Troncoso, Head of International Relations at the National Council on Climate Change in Dominican Republic.
- Aurelius Chishimba Nkonde, Senior Climate Change Officer at Mitigation, Climate Change and Natural Resources Management Department in Zambia.
- Daoura Neino Mahamadou, BUR 1 coordinator at the Environment Council for Sustainable Development in Niger.
- Jenifer Calderon Cintora, International Cooperation Advisor at the Ministry of Environment and Natural Resources in Guatemala
- Martin Ojok, Senior Climate Change Officer at the Ministry of Water and Environment in Uganda.
- Andreas Jonathan Mickaël, Division chief in charge of the coordination of adaptation policies at the Ministry of Environment and Sustainable Development in Madagascar.
- Ambe Emmanuel Cheo, Associate Academic Officer at United Nations University.
The session will be livestreamed in UNFCCC website.
Please pre-register here and you will receive the link to follow the session online shortly.